comprised of symbiotic nitrogen-fixing bacteria, which induce modulation on the roots of legumes and reside there in bacteroid form. The bacteria obtain their nutrients and source of energy from the plant and in turn, fix atmospheric nitrogen and make it available to the plant.
Recommended crop - Green gram, Red gram, Black gram and other pulses, oil seeds such as the Groundnut, soybean etc.Specifications:
- Dosage and mode of application: For one acre of crop, mix 2-3 kg or 1-2 L of K-Rhizo power in 100-150 kg of moist compost material, incubate under shade for 12-16 hr or overnight and broadcast before sowing or near plant root zone.
- Seed treatment: Make a paste of 20 mg or 10-20 ml K- Rhizo power with water apply to 1 kg of seed and shade dry before sowing.
- Seedlings: To 50 L of water, mix 500 gm or 300 ml of K- Rhizo power, soak the plantation material for 20-30 minutes before plantation.
- Seedling beds: To 25-30 L of water mix 500 gm or 300 ml of K- Rhizo power, drench on seedling beds or seedling tray.
- Packaging Size: 1 kg, 1 L.
- Foam: Powder, Liquid.